WILDAGENT Trailcamera 4G Pro - Model 2023
For Model 2023: New sensor, new chipset, faster and better!
Better image quality, thanks to a more powerful lens for the same price!
With WILDAGENT, you get the perfect wildlife camera for hunting, wildlife and object observation.
The improvements of the Pro model at a glance:
- Higher sensor resolution adjustable: Instead of 12 megapixels, now up to 24 megapixels possible!
- The lens and the associated field of view has increased from 52° to 60°
- The number of infrared Black-LEDs has increased from 57 to 59 LEDs
- Improved performance with new chipset, improved image quality with new sensor
- Support for FTP(S) for secure file transfer
Features / Specifications:
- Crystal-clear 24 megapixel images and Full-HD 1080P videos
- High-quality night shots up to 20m
- Lightning-fast image transfer over the LTE mobile network by email, FTP, MMS or a free image service (APP)
- No SIM lock! You decide which network provider and transfer service you want to use
- Super-fast trigger time of just 0.35 seconds
- Image series and status images possible (e.g. two daily status images for trap control)
The trailcamera is equipped with the latest image sensor and 59 invisible infrared Black-LEDs. This allows images of the highest quality to be captured both at night and during the day. With the 60° lens, animals and objects can be accurately captured in detail from greater distances, allowing you to accurately name them when evaluating the images.
Images in seconds
Another argument in favor of this camera model is the LTE technology used. With the help of the LTE network, even large image and video files can be sent to smartphones or email addresses in a matter of seconds. This means that even high-quality recordings in 2560x1920 pixels can be transferred without problems, without having to read out the SD card. In this way you not only save time, you also avoid unnecessary alarms in the area or receive the information you want only a few moments after it has happened.
Movement and status images
With this camera model, you can not only send pictures of movement, but also daily status pictures at fixed times, e.g. to check a live trap twice a day from a distance.
In the course of time, many different services for transferring the photos taken by GPRS wild cameras to cell phones or web interfaces have established themselves on the market. Since our camera model is not limited by a simlock or any fixed image transmission services, known image services can be used. Especially if you have several wildlife cameras from different providers in use, it is advisable to rely on a uniform platform for managing the images. How to connect our wildlife camera to the various image services can be found in the respective instructions.
Technical Specifications - WILDAGENT Wild Camera LTE Pro
|IR Range||20m Night Vision|
|IR LEDs||59 No-Glow Black LEDs (invisible)|
|Storage||SD Card up to 32GB|
|Lens||F=3.0; Field of View=60°|
|PIR Sensitivity||High / Normal / Low|
|PIR Sensor Range||20m|
|PIR Sensor Angle||60°|
|Video Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Number of Burst Shots||1-5 shots|
|Response Time||0.35 seconds|
|Power Supply||6x or 12x batteries (AA)|
|Power Adapter||DC 6V/12V|
|Weather Resistance||Weather-resistant IP66 housing|
|Certificate||CE FCC RoHs|
|Wireless Module||LTE Cat.4 Module; 3G and 2G support|
|Video Length||Adjustable between 5 and 59 seconds|
Registration number according to Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG)
Scope of delivery:
- WILDAGENT Trailcamera 4G Pro
- 2x 4G antenna
- Mounting strap with clamp fastener
- SIM card adapter
- USB cable
0 of 0 reviews