SYTONG HT-77 Nachtsicht-Nachsatzgerät
Newly developed night vision device with latest Sony sensor
German version with 16mm lens (no laser and no reticle available!).
- SONY OLED HD Display with 1280x960 px
- Bullet resistance with approx. 6,000 joules
- Switchable black/white or green night vision mode
- Lateral, improved, focus
- Absolutely weatherproof housing according to IPX6
Complete Set with SYTONG HT-77, Eyepiece clamping adapter 45mm (On request also available with other adapter sizes), 1x 18650 Li-ion battery, protective cover, compensating tape, Allen key, USB data/charging cable, German operating instructions.
The SYTONG HT-77 is a newly developed night vision device with the latest SONY Full-HD sensor. It is a dual-use device that can be mounted on various optics using the supplied eyepiece adapter, so that a daylight optic can be quickly and easily converted into a modern night vision device via clip-on.;
The SYTONG HT-77 has a day and night mode. While the image is displayed in colour in day mode, you get a very sharp image in night mode - optionally in black and white or green.
Since it is a post-mount device, it does not have to be shot in or calibrated - in contrast to most digital post-mount devices. Even if the device is placed slightly off-centre, there will be no deviation in the point of impact, as the optical axis is not changed.
Thanks to the built-in focusable IR illuminator, the unit offers a clear image up to approx. 300m in the 850nm version (up to approx. 150m in the 940nm version) even in complete darkness - provided the weather is good.
- Digital clip-on night vision device with latest SONY Full-HD sensor
- Latest SONY OLED display generation with 1280 x 960px
- Bulletproof with approx. 6,000 joules (also suitable for cal. 9.3 or .300 Win. Mag!)
- Absolutely weatherproof thanks to IPX6
- Integrated gyrometer sensor with rotation and inclination angle display
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP) function
- Silent and easy operation at night
- integrated, focusable IR emitter in 850nm / 940nm
|Display||SONY OLED 1280x960px|
|Bulletproof||up to 6000 joules|
|Objektive Ø (mm)||16 mm|
|Field of View (100m)||approx. 32m|
|Digital magnification||1x - 3,5x|
|Photo resolution||2608x1944 (5 Megapixel)|
|Dioptric compensation||+5 ~ -5|
|Video resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Battery type||18650 Li-Ion|
|Battery time||approx. 7 h|
|Memory||Micro-SD max. 32 GB|
|Size LxWxH (mm)||111x62x106 mm|
Note: For a clear and sharp image even at long range in conjunction with your scope, the device must be optimally adjusted. The following procedure has proven to be effective:
1. set the dioptric compensation of your riflescope to 0.
2. open the menu of the SYTONG and focus the writing in the menu with the help of the ring for the dipotricity compensation on the SYTONG.
3. mount the SYTONG on the eyepiece of your riflescope. 4. adjust the reticle.
4. focus the reticle of your riflescope using the focuser located on the left side of the SYTONG.
If your riflescope has parallax compensation, you can use the parallax adjustment to adjust the focus as the magnification changes.
5. at longer distances, the IR illuminator must be focused appropriately by simply pulling it out.
If you do not get a clear image with the SYTONG HT-77 in conjunction with your scope, we will be happy to assist you with the adjustment by phone.