The Rusan adapter is used to connect a daylight optic to a night vision or thermal imaging attachment with M52x0.75 thread.
Many attachments are already equipped with the appropriate thread. However, due to the various thread adapters or reducing rings, the Rusan ARM-52 adapter can also be used beyond this and is compatible with almost all common night vision optics.
To determine the appropriate diameter for mounting the Rusan adapter, the outer diameter of the optics must be measured with a tolerance of 0.5 millimeters. Ideally, use a caliper gauge to do this.
If you are unsure, please contact our team stating your optics (brand, model).
- Simple mounting due to quick-release lever.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Thread: M52x0,75
Compatible with the following devices:
- InfiRay Mate
- InfiRay CL42 / CH50 / CH50W
- Liemke Merlin
- Liemke Luchs
- Hikmicro Thunder 2.0
- Dedal 540 / 541 / 542 / 546 / 552
- Jahnke DJ-8 NSV
- Lahoux D-545 / LV-81
By means of thread adapter also compatible with the following devices:
- Guide/JSA TA435 / TA450 / Nighthog Viper / Lahoux Clip (Reducing ring required ATA435)
- Hikmicro Thunder TE19C / TH35C / TH35PC / TQ35C / TQ50C (Reducing ring required ARRH1)
- Dipol (Reducing ring required ADN33)
- Nitehog TIR-M35 (Reducing ring required ATIR-M35)
- Pulsar Krypton (Reducing ring required ARRK2)
- Pulsar Forward F135 / F155 / FN455 (Reducing ring required AF135-F155-FN455)
- Pulsar Core / DFA75 / DN55 (Reducing ring required ADAF75-V3)
- Lahoux LV-21 / ATN PS22, Armasight CO-MR/Mini (Reducing ring required APS22)
- Bering Optics Night Probe (Reducing ring required ABONP)
- Electrooptic (Reducing ring required ATEO)
- GT-Nano (Reducing ring required AGTN)