Pard Night Vision NV007V 940nm 16mm
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3 Workdays
The article is on the way. Delivery time applies from the arrival of the goods at Wildagent. Order now & receive the item as soon as possible!
- Order number: WA-2107
- Fast delivery
- Advice from active hunters
- 14 days right of return
PARD NV007V Night Vision
Successor of the proven PARD NV007A with 940nm IR illuminator.
German version (no laser and no reticle available!)
- 940nm IR illuminator with increased range up to 300m.
- Improved optics and smooth Image
- Revised and faster software
- Unbeatable low cost entry into night hunting
Complete set with PARD NV007V, eyepiece clamp adapter 42mm (if you need another adapter size, please specify when ordering), 1x 18650 Li-ion battery, protective case, USB data/charging cable, German manual
Note: The adapters of the PARD NV007S are not compatible!
Digital night vision monocular for observation and for mounting on optics. Can be used even in absolute darkness thanks to built-in focusable IR illuminator. High precision due to the principle of operation, as the optical axis is not changed.
The further development of the PARD 007A offers a stunning and smooth image during day and night thanks to improved optics and fast software. The IR illuminator's range of up to 300m means you can keep an eye on everything that's relevant and, if required, also on video in full HD. The adapters are compatible with the PARD 007A.
- Sensor: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- frame rate: 30 Hz
- field of view: 23
- 1024x768 OLED Display
- Magnification: 4x-14x
- IR Illuminator: 5 watts, 940 nm
- detection distance: up to 300 m
- 1920x1080 video recording
- Image transmission via HDMI or WIFI
- Battery: 18650 (1x), 3.7 V
- up to 6h continuous operation possible
- ext. Power supply via USB
- Operating temperature: -20 - +60 °C
- Size: 135 x 56 x 100 mm
- Weight: 250 g (without battery)
- Delivery includes mounting adapter (the 42mm adapter is supplied as standard - if you need a different adapter, please specify when ordering).
Since this is an after-mount device, it does not have to be fired in or calibrated - in contrast to most digital attachments. Even a slightly tilted attachment of the device, does not lead to a hit point deviation, since the optical axis is not changed.
Note: For a clear and sharp image even at long range in conjunction with your scope, the device must be optimally adjusted. The following procedure has proven successful:
- set the diopter compensation of your scope to 0.
- Open the menu of the PARD and, using the dipotricity compensation ring on the PARD, focus the writing in the menu. 3.
- mount the PARD on the eyepiece of your riflescope. 4. adjust the reticle.
- focus the reticle of your riflescope using the focuser located at the bottom of the PARD.
- if your riflescope has a parallax compensator, you can use the parallax adjustment to focus when the magnification changes
- at longer distances, the IR illuminator must be focused accordingly by simply pulling it out.
If you do not get a clear image with the PARD NV007V in conjunction with your scope, we will be happy to assist you with the adjustment by phone.