PARD NV007SP Night Vision Add-on Device
New version: Generation 4 with laser rangefinder.
German version (no laser and no reticle included!)
- Extremely sensitive CMOS sensor with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels
- Optionally with laser rangefinder (measurement distance up to 1,000m)
- Direction-adjustable IR illuminator with a range of up to 350m
- Bright OLED display with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Waterproof to IP67
Complete set with PARD NV007SP, ocular clamp adapter (45mm with reducing sleeves), 1x 18650 Li-ion battery, protective case, USB data/charging cable, German manual
Attention: The adapters of the previous models PARD NV007 and NV007A are not compatible!
The PARD NV007SP is the successor to the NV007S and thus the 4th generation of the well-known PARD NV007 series. The compact digital night vision device is ideal for observing wildlife, even in complete darkness. Using the included ocular adapter, the PARD NV007SP can be mounted on various optics, allowing a daylight scope to be quickly and easily converted into a modern night vision device.
The NV007SP, in the LRF variant, has a 1,000m laser rangefinder for quick determination of distances. In addition, the new generation features an extremely sensitive CMOS sensor with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, allowing the user to see even the finest details in the dark. Other highlights of the device include a 1024x768 OLED display, a Full-HD sensor that supports 1080P video recording and takes photos with 2592x1944 pixels, a direction-adjustable IR light and a battery life of 8 hours, which can be extended via the USB-C port.
Since it is an add-on device, the PARD NV007SP does not have a built-in sight and should be used in combination with a day-time sight. The German version doesn't have laser and sight included, it only support as a add-on device
The LRF version of the NV007SP has a 1,000m laser rangefinder for quickly determining distances. In addition, the new generation has an extremely sensitive CMOS sensor with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, which enables the user to see even the finest details in the dark.
Other highlights of the device include a 1024x768 OLED display, a full HD sensor that supports 1080P video recording and captures photos at 2592x1944 pixels, a direction-adjustable IR light and an 8-hour battery life that can be extended via the USB-C port.
Since it is a post-mount device, it does not have to be shot in or calibrated - in contrast to most digital post-mount devices. Even if the device is placed slightly off-centre, there will be no deviation in the point of impact, as the optical axis is not changed.
Thanks to the built-in focusable IR illuminator, the device provides a clear image even in complete darkness, up to approximately 350m (assuming good weather conditions).
- Digital Clip-On night vision device
- The new 2K-CMOS sensor allows for razor-sharp night vision.
- optimized German version (German menu guidance & manual!)
- Day and night vision capability up to 350 meters in the darkness
- 22.5mm lens (4 - 14x zoom on the daylight scope possible!)
- OLED display! Resolution 1024x768px
- Integrated, focusable, and direction-adjustable IR illuminator
- photo and video recording possible, resolution 2592x1944 (photo) / 1920x1080 (video)
- Live image transmission via WiFi interface / app to your mobile device possible
- no precision losses, solely the alignment of the sight with your target is decisive for the hit point location
Note: For a clear and sharp image even at long distances in combination with your scope, the device must be optimally adjusted. The following procedure has proven to be effective:
1. Set the diopter adjustment of your scope to 0
2. Open the PARD menu and use the diopter adjustment ring on the PARD to sharpen the menu text
3. Now mount the PARD on the eyepiece of your scope
4. Now adjust the sight of your scope using the focusing knob, located on the side of the PARD
5. If your scope has a parallax adjustment, focusing can be done through the parallax adjustment at varying magnification.
6. For greater distances, the IR illuminator can be adjusted by simply turning the focus knob on the top of the PARD.