HIKMICRO Thunder TQ50C 2.0 Thermal imaging attachment
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3 Workdays
Expected first delivery in June 2023
- Order number: WA-2246
- Fast delivery
- Advice from active hunters
- 14 days right of return
Hikmicro Thunder TQ50PC 2.0 Thermal Imaging Attachment
The new Thunder 2: Even better than the proven predecessor model.
Upper class thermal imaging attachment: For maximum details & range!
The Thunder 2 offers the following innovations:
- Heat sensitivity of NETD<20mK, for even clearer images and more detail.
- Ergonomic focus tower for easier and finer focus adjustment
- Magnesium alloy body: lightweight, compact and robust
- Powerful battery pack with up to 10 hours runtime and charging station
- Now with M52 x 0.75 thread: Fits all universal adapters without reducing ring
- Recoil-activated video recording
Included in the set: Hikmicro Thunder TQ50C 2.0, lens cap, USB-C charging cable / data cable, 2x battery packs, battery station, bag with shoulder strap, suitable mounting adapter for the ZF (optional according to selection) Instruction manual, 3 years warranty on the device, 10 years warranty on the sensor.
The HIKMICRO TQ50C 2.0 Clip-On is a high-performance thermal imaging attachment of the technical upper class and is specially designed for hunting use. In contrast to its smaller brother in the Thunder series, the TQ50C has a high-resolution modern 640x512 pixel detector with a large 50mm lens. This leads to a much better detail recognition - especially at longer distances.
Inside, a sensitive 3D DNR VOX sensor with less than 20mK sensitivity is at work, ensuring optimal detection of thermal image signatures, but also imaging the surrounding structures very well.
Clear and detailed images are available both via optionally available viewfinder (in observation mode), in attachment mode via ZF or via WLAN via app connection. The device impresses with high detail sharpness and enables a clear response of game with the help of intelligent image algorithms and a sensitivity of only 20mK.
The TQ50C 2.0 has a Wi-Fi interface and can be connected to a mobile device via Android or IOS app. This allows you to keep an eye on everything with the mounted clip-on device, even without having to look through the optics all the time.
- 640x512 Pixel / 50Hz / 50mm
- 3D DNR Vox sensor
- 12 μm high-grade sensor with less than 20mK
- 1024x768 OLED Display
- Very high detail sharpness and maximum range.
- IP67 protection level, reliable, rugged
- 3 years warranty on the device, 10 years sensor warranty.
- Detector: 640x512 pixels / 12 μm
- frame rate: 50 Hz
- Temperature sensitivity: ≤20mK
- Objective lens: 50 mm F=1.0
- Screen: 1024x768 OLED HD Screen
- Detection : 2600 m
- Magnification: 2.14-17.12x (2.14x optical, 2x/4x/8x digital).
- IP protection class: IP67
- Connections / Connections: USB-C / WLAN
- Internal memory: 16GB
- Battery: 2x battery packs (rechargeable)
- Max. Battery life: 6.5 Hours
- Size: 196,1 x 73,4 x 68,5 mm
- Weight: 553 g