Hikmicro Thunder TQ35C Thermal Imaging Clip-On Device
High-resolution premium sensor, large field of view of almost 22m
Also recommended for forest hunters!
Included in the set: Hikmicro Thunder TQ35C, lens protection cap, USB-C charging cable / data cable, 2 high-quality Nitecore batteries, shoulder bag, matching mounting adapter for the riflescope (optional after selection), user manual, 3-year warranty on the device, 10-year warranty on the sensor.
HIKMICRO presents the new TQ35C Clip-On device. Small, light and with market-leading features, Hikmicro sets new standards in the 35mm class. Inside is the new 3D DNR VOX sensor with <35mK sensitivity, a resolution of 640x512 pixels, and a 35mm lens.
Clear and detailed images are available via the viewfinder (in observation mode), in attachment mode via the riflescope, or via WLAN through app integration. The device impresses with high detail sharpness and allows for clear identification of wildlife with the help of intelligent image algorithms and a sensitivity of only 35mK.
The TQ35C has a WLAN interface and can be connected to a mobile device via Android or IOS app. This allows you to keep everything in view with the mounted Clip-On device, even without having to constantly look through the optic.
- 640x512 pixels / 50Hz / 35mm
- 3D DNR Vox sensor
- 12 μm high-grade sensor with 35mK
- 1280x960 OLED Display
- High detail sharpness and range
- IP67 protection class, reliable, robust
- 3-year warranty on the device, 10-year sensor warranty
- Detector: 640x512 / 12 μm
- Frame rate: 50 Hz
- Temperature sensitivity: ≤35mK
- Lens: 35 mm F = 1.0
- Screen: 1280x960 OLED HD screen
- Detection: 1800 m
- Magnification: 1x (digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x (in observation mode))
- IP protection class: IP67
- Connections: USB-C / WLAN
- Internal memory: 16GB
- Battery: 2x CR123A / RCR123A (rechargeable)
- Max battery life: 4 hours
- Size: 153 × 63 × 59 mm
- Weight: 375 g