Guide TA450 Thermal imaging attachment
Multifunctional dual-use thermal imager: observation device and attachment in one!
Approx. 30% more detection distance compared to the TA435
Complete set incl. 2x rechargeable batteries, charger, neoprene protective bag, eyepiece adapter for observation, matching mounting adapter for riflescopes (select size, alternatively also without adapter), 2200mAh powerbank, German operating manual, quick start guide and warranty Card.
The GUIDE TA450 is an optical device with thermal imaging function that can be used as an attachment with a riflescope to more easily find the game as a heat source and achieve more accurate marksmanship even in low light conditions during the day and night.
The handy and lightweight device enables realistic and high-contrast imaging and recognition of animals even in adverse conditions such as fog due to its high frame rate and extremely good temperature sensitivity. The high-end OLED color display is currently the highest quality screen of the attachments available on the market. Through different scene modes, the device can be adapted to the environmental conditions and the observation object can be optimally highlighted by just pressing a button. The device can be used at temperatures between -30°C to 50°C and also adverse conditions such as heavy rain.
- High resolution uncooled infrared detector
- OLED multicolor display,
- Selection of different pseudo colors to quickly acquire the target in the scene.
- Switching ability among 5 scene modes with one button to adapt to any weather condition.
- Replaceable batteries, practical and efficient, free from external power Sources
- Quick clamp adapter ring, locked in one step, easy to disassemble (optional)
- Ultimate user interface, featuring easy operation and minimal memory load
- IP67 protection degree, reliable, robust
- for mounting on spotting scopes or binoculars
- detector: 400 x 300 / 17 μm
- Image repetition frequency: 50 Hz
- Temperature sensitivity: ≤50mK@30°C.
- Objective lens: 50 mm
- Screen: 1024 x 768 Pixels
- Object detection: 1400 m
- Digital magnification: 2x and 4x
- Waterproof: IP67
- 4 color modes
- Battery: 2x CR123A / ICR16340
- Size: 178 x 58 x 62 mm
- Weight: 450 g
Scope of delivery:
- Guide TA450 thermal imaging attachment
- Matching Rusan mounting adapter according to selection (optional)
- Rubber eyepiece (eye cup)
- 2x CR123A Nitecore rechargeable batteries
- 2200mAh power bank
- Neoprene protective bag
- quick Start Guide
- German instruction manual
- Warranty card
- Guide TA450 Wärmebild-Vorsatzgerät
- Passender Rusan Montageadapter nach Auswahl
- Gummiokular (Augenmuschel)
- 2x CR123A Nitecore Akkus
- Neopren Schutztasche
- Deutsche Bedienungsanleitung
• Detektor: 400 x 300 / 17 μm
• Bildwiederholfrequenz: 50 Hz
• Temperaturempfindlichkeit: ≤50mK@30°C
• Objektivlinse: 50 mm
• Bildschirm: 1024 x 768 Pixel
• Objekterkennung: 1400 m
• Digitale Vergrößerung: 2x und 4x
• wasserdicht: IP67
• 4 Farbmodi
• Batterie: 2x CR123A / ICR16340
• Größe: 178 x 58 x 62 mm
• Gewicht: 450 g