PARD NV007S Night Vision Device
New version: Generation 3 with high quality Full-HD sensor.
German version (no laser and no reticle available!).
- Now significantly shorter and faster
- IR emitter with higher power and 940nm wavelength
- new sensor for 50% better night Vision
- improved focusing capability
- quiet buttons
Complete set with PARD NV007S, eyepiece clamping adapter (45mm with reducing sleeves), 1x 18650 Li-ion battery, protective case, USB data/charging cable, German operating instruction
The PARD NV007S is a lightweight (only approx. 256g) and compact digital night vision device for observing game even in complete darkness. Using the included eyepiece adapter, the PARD NV007S can be mounted on various optics, so that a daylight optic can be quickly and easily converted into a modern night vision device via clip-on.
Since this is an after-mount device, it does not have to be fired in or calibrated - in contrast to most digital attachments. Even a slightly tilted mounting of the device does not lead to a hit point deviation, since the optical axis is not changed.
Thanks to the built-in focusable IR illuminator, the device provides a clear image even in complete darkness up to approx. 200m (assuming good weather).
- Digital Clip-On Night Vision Device
- The new full HD sensor enables razor-sharp night vision.
- optimized Germany version (German menu navigation & operating instructions!).
- Day & night vision capable up to 200 meters in darkness.
- 16mm lens (1.5x to 6x magnification)
- HD quality: new version with OLED display! Resolution 1024x768px
- compact design compared to the predecessor and very light (256 grams)
- Integrated, focusable IR Illuminator
- adjustable diopter compensation ± 4 for eyeglass wearers
- Photo and video recording possible, resolution 2595x1944 (photo) / 1920x1080 (video)
- Live image transmission via WiFi interface / app to your mobile device possible
- No loss of precision, only the alignment of the reticle with your target is decisive for the hit point Position
Note: For a clear and sharp image even at long range in conjunction with your scope, the device must be optimally adjusted. The following procedure has proven to be effective:
1. set the dioptric compensation of your riflescope to 0.
2. open the menu of the PARD and focus the writing in the menu with the help of the ring for the dipotricity compensation on the PARD
3. mount the PARD on the eyepiece of your riflescope. 4. adjust the reticle.
4. focus the reticle of your riflescope using the focuser located on the left side of the PARD.
If your riflescope has parallax compensation, you can use the parallax adjustment to adjust the focus as the magnification changes.
5. at longer distances, the IR illuminator must be focused appropriately by simply pulling it out.
If you do not get a clear image with the PARD NV007S in conjunction with your scope, we will be happy to assist you with the adjustment by phone.